- To have Spanish nationality or to be citizens of the Union or of the States Parties to the European Economic Agreement or Switzerland that are in Spain in the exercise of free movement and residence. Foreigners can also register to obtain authorization to reside in Spanish territory that allows them to work.
- Have the registration in any locality of the Spanish national territory.
- Be over 16 and under 30 when applying for registration in the National Juvenile Guarantee System Archive.
- Have worked in the 30 calendar days prior to the filing date of the application.
- You have not received educational actions that involve more than 40 hours per month in the 90 calendar days prior to the date of submission of the application.
- Have received training activities that involve more than 40 hours per month in the 30 calendar days prior to the filing date of the application.
- Present an express declaration of interest to participate in the National System of Youth Guarantee, acquiring the commitment to participate actively in the actions that are carried out within the framework of the Youth Guarantee .
How can I register?
To access it is necessary to comply with the above conditions. Otherwise, the registration may not be effective. P>
Before registration, the Ministry of Employment and Social Security will carry out the necessary checks to verify compliance with the above requirements. p>
Once the Xunta de Galicia and the General State Administration have registered, each within the framework of their competencies, companies that consider applying any of the incentives provided for in current regulations. This case, as well as the entities that collaborate in the management of the European Social Fund, can offer some of the measures or actions included in the catalog of the Implementation Plan for the Youth Guarantee and in the Strategy for Entrepreneurship and Employment. p>
To be a beneficiary of the Youth Guarantee, you must comply with the established requirements and access the System file of Youth Guarantee to register.
We present several options:
1. Access to the registry with an electronic identification or certificate
The simplest and fastest way to access the registry is through an electronic ID, recognized electronic certificate or other means established by law and that will be enabled for the use of users .
2. Log in with username and password
Young people interested in starting the electronic record that does not have electronic identification can request their username and password by filling in the application form of the attached user and the password by handing it to any of the registration offices of the General State Administration, the Xunta de Galicia or of the entities established in article 38.4 of Law 30/1992.
After submitting the form, the interested party will receive by email the communication of their activation code that must be entered in the link Activate user located on the System login page to obtain your password.
This activation code can also be requested by email by sending the full name, ID, mobile phone number and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 012.
3. Other forms of access
The registration must be done electronically in all cases, except for people who are at risk of social exclusion who have the certificate that certifies them and / or recognized disability. These people can register by sending the registration form to the Youth Guarantee system attached to the offices of registration of the General State Administration and the Xunta de Galicia and the Entities established in article 38.4 of Law 30/1992.
Procedure for the beneficiary’s attention:
The procedure from which a user completes their registration covers these four steps:
- Telematic record in the SNGX register.
- Incorporation into the system and elaboration of the profile.
- Registration resolution notification.
- Action proposal.
- A POLICÍA LOCAL DE CAMBADOS FARÁ CONTROIS DE VELOCIDADE NO CENTRO URBANO AO LONGO DESTA SEMANA
A Policía Local de Cambados dispón esta semana, ata o día 25, dun vehículo da Dirección Xeral de Tráfico para … continuar
- CAMBADOS CELEBRA O DÍA INTERNACIONAL DO PATRIMONIO
O 16 de novembro de 1972 asinábase en Paris a Convención Patrimonio Mundial Cultural e Natural, que sentaba as bases … continuar
- Cambados renderá homenaxe a Cabanillas polo seu LX cabodano
O Concello de Cambados e o IES F.Asorey asinan un convenio de colaboración para o concurso de poesía e relato … continuar