Showing 10 from 159 Items

Sort by:
  • Albariño wine festival
  • Apartaments
  • Bar / Taps
  • Cambados Town
  • Cambados, capital of Albariño
  • Fefiñáns Town
  • Hostel
  • Hotel
  • Leisure
  • Museums Network
  • Pharmacy
  • Restaurant
  • Rural house
  • San Tomé Town
  • Wine cellars
  • Wine museum
  • Wines

Built in 1850, and was initially built to house the jail and the court of the judicial district of Cambados.

Cambados, known as the wine capital of Albariño, stood in the square on the 50th anniversary of the wine festival, a bronze statue made ​​by sculptor Francisco Leiro, dedicated to Bacchus, god of wine in Roman mythology.

Data of  XVII century, and is an excellent example of what we have been and are the noble houses of Cambados. Stresses the crenellated tower of the 60s and shields different family lineages, such as the coat of arms of Feijoo, Sotomayor, and…

Built in the XIX century, highlighted by the decoration of the facade, clear shades of neo-baroque, with numerous forms of scallop shells.

Old “Praza da Constitución”, this was the place where stood the first building of the town hall, until he moved in 1873 to the current location.

Located very close to the Alfredo Brañas square, Fariña House belonging to a old attorney, Luís Fariña, its façade features a sleek coat of arms of the founders: the Figueroa, the Valladares, Sotomayor, among others.

Founded under the Franciscan order and placed under the patronage of the Immaculate Conception by natural marriage from Villaxoán of Juan Daval and María Pérez in 1588.

Fraga House is a beautiful building from the late XIX century, which occupies the land where probably stood the cloister of the old convent of San Francisco.

It was built on the site occupied by the old home of Lope Sanchez de Ulloa by his daughter María Sánchez de Ulloa, being the residence of their sons, Diego de Acevedo, military, and Alonso de Fonseca III, archbishop of Santiago and Toledo and one of…

Old rectory XVI century, became part of the Museum Network Cambados City Council in 2001, constituting the first museum of this issue in Galicia, and one of the first in Spain.