HELP SERVICE AT HOME
The Home Help Service is aimed at those people who have problems to carry out the elementary activities of daily life, providing them with direct attention at home, performing specific tasks that compensate for their restriction of autonomy.
Help at home for those who do not have recognized their dependency situation is exclusively financed with municipal funds.
FAMILY EDUCATION PROGRAM / FAMILY AND COEXISTENCE SERVICE
It is a program of guidance, support and prevention for families at risk, with the aim of promoting the proper development of its members and enabling the integration of the family nucleus in the community.
The intervention is carried out through different areas:
- Family coexistence
- Education for health
- Organization and family economy
- Social skills
- Coordination with other services and agencies
- Information and advice to families.
Processing of resources for families
- Aid for children under 3 years of age, large families, family foster care, Christmas campaign “no child without toys”…
- Support with CIM psychologist and family intervention.
Within the families, punctual crises or dysfunctional relationship problems can arise that generate discomfort among their members or put at risk the most vulnerable people, such as minors. These situations can be treated by the professionals of the Municipal Social Services through the Family Care Program.
The team of professionals that make up the Family Assistance Program are social workers, educators who, after assessing and diagnosing the situation, develop and develop individualized intervention plans aimed at achieving conditions that guarantee minors adequate attention and development in the family environment itself.
- Assess situations of vulnerability of minors.
- Analyze the relational environment of families and prevent situations of risk within the family that affect its members and impede their integral development.
- Reduce and / or eliminate risk factors that may affect minors in their family and social environment.
- Support the family in their educational work aimed at acquiring skills for the analysis and resolution of difficulties.
- Accompany the minors in the integration in the school and social environment, reducing behaviors of school absenteeism.
- Support the figures that are responsible for the care and attention of children, strengthening their own role as caregiver and improving the welfare of adults and children in the family.
People to whom it is addressed:
- Families in which difficulties and / or suffering are detected in children, and in which the people in charge of care require guidance and support to respond to the situation.