IN THE DEPENDENCY AREA
The procedure for the application of the dependency situation of the people who obtain the degree evaluation in the SS.SS department.
To start the procedure for assessing the dependency situation, necessary for access to the benefits included in Law 39/2006, on Personal Autonomy and Care for Persons in Situation of Dependency, you can go to the Office of Social Services of the City Council , where you will be provided with information and advice in addition to the application forms and other information about the necessary documentation for the start of the administrative file.
To the documentation provided by the applicant, the City Council attached a Social Report carried out by the social worker of the Social Services office and sent to the Provincial Delegation of the Ministry of Labor and Welfare of the Xunta de Galicia, an organization with powers in the assessment of the degree and level of dependence and the resolution of the benefits of the Individual Care Plan.
IN THE AREA OF DISABILITIES
- Information and advice on aid, resources and benefits for people with disabilities and dependency assistance.
- Processing of Parking Cards for the disabled with serious mobility limitations.
LOAN OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Prior assessment of the technicians of the department we have technical aids that are provided to people who, due to their economic capacity and their state of health, need this type of support. If they are not available at the time of the request, they will be placed on the waiting list.
MUNICIPAL PLAN FOR THE PREVENTION OF DRUG DEPENDENCIES
The City of Cambados signs every year a collaboration agreement with the SPAD of Vilagarcia so that this preventive service of drug dependence carries out activities of prevention of drug addiction that cover the following areas and specific programs:
- School prevention program
- Prevention program in the family environment
- Programs in the field of youth
- Programs in the workplace
- Transversal activities to support prevention programs: information-awareness program
- Training program for social mediators